Elder Jones is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. To learn more about what a mission is, visit www.lds.org

Monday, January 12, 2015

Pictures


The glee is one part because Lucky Charms are my favorite cereal, and the other because it's impossible to find anything even remotely close to it here (not even the knock off stuff!) It came in a package from Aunt Julie and Nate! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

Elder Thibault... AKA... Agent T

Jealous yet? ;-)

Missionaries forget how to smile??

Some good DR peeps. Apparently, one really wants you to notice his tie. :)

Service on New Year's Day. No better way to spend the day. :)

Dominican Soda! ...Note that I'm in a Spanish Speaking country...and the label is in English.

Elder Jones when exercising! I draw deeper energy with aid from the band upon my head.

This kid makes me smile every time I see the box. -MK

No comments:

Post a Comment