Elder Jones is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. To learn more about what a mission is, visit www.lds.org

Monday, March 30, 2015

Almost 33 weeks!!

Ah...vacation...yeah, here, we´re in what´s called ¨Semana Santa¨ (Holy Week). ...I´m not sure if we´re going to get any work done or not, because basically no one is home, and those who are really don´t want to listen (it´s ironic: a week about Christ, and nobody wants to hear about Him) :D ...they go to the beach, visit family...sit at home and drink beer...you know, the usual. ;D

We had seven people in church! That´s cool. Uh...stories...I can´t really remember. OOH! We accidentally made ice cream! WOO!!! I wanted to make an orange slushie, but I didn´t have any water, so I used milk instead. When we took the concoction out of the blender, we realized we´d made a type of sorbet! We did it again today, this time with strawberry drink mix instead of orange! Hmm...what new shtuff do I have to talk about...? Huh. I got nothing. :D

 Kids were an spring break, so we all were able to email back and forth to him! So awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment