Elder Jones is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. To learn more about what a mission is, visit www.lds.org

Monday, February 23, 2015

28 Slices of Pizza in the pan...take one out, pass it around...now everyone has sauce on their hands.

SUPA QUICK! LIKE A SUMO GOBBLING DOWN A ROLL OF SUSHI! (I miss sumo wrestling with Brady and Squid...)

I have become victim to one of the greatest additions known to man. Like a demonic wildfire, it spreads without restraints, consuming every person it touches. I speak, obviously, of P90X3. :D
 Fitness! It's becoming an obsession of mine! ...Which is actually a very god thing, as I've (shamefully) never really been in to fitness! BUT NOW I LOVE IT.

This last...ummm....yesterday was rather glorious! We had 10 investigators attend church, which (I believe) ties with the most people I've ever seen in church! This was only made possible because of a member of the church (nicknamed "Chulo" [meaning more or less, "cool, dope, or pimp"]) gave a family a ride in his truck to church. Likewise, this same family is filled with interest in our message, so we'll see what the future brings!

MORE PIZZA! PIZZA SUNDAY IS MY NEWEST TRADITION! WOO!

..I honestly can't remember anything else at this point. This week's kind of been a blur. :D

I shall have more next week! Until then, enjoy a beautiful picture of a homemade pizza!

Paz y amor!
-Elder Jones

Isn't that just the most beautiful pizza you've ever seen? And its CHEAP too! The most expensive part would have to be the cheese. (its like buying gold. Seriously.)
Rice with green pigeon peas and a sausage thing that doesn't really have a name in English! DOMINICAN, BABY!
Our Chapel! IT'S FUN SIZE!
My face when I realize it's P-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment