Elder Jones is currently serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. To learn more about what a mission is, visit www.lds.org

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

JonesMail!! SharkBait Hoo-Haha!

My brief time with Elder Chipana has now come to a close. He left to a faraway land called Bani, and another comes to take his place. But behold, it did come to pass that in those days, that one pale Elder stood in need of knowlege of the Mexican lands to the south of his homeland. And it did please The Lord to send him one from those very lands to teach him in those glorious arts.
And it was good.
My new comp´s name is Elder Zapata, and he is indeed from Mexico!

He wants us as we are. It doesn´t matter how broken or tattered we may be or feel, He wants us with Him. I´ve learned that a lot this last week.

¡HABLAMOS AHORITA!
-Élder Jones

1: Just an angel. Whatever.
2: Farewell is such sweet sorrow...
3: Note how my Stormtrooper is shooting the others.
4: That is me. And a sandwich. Made of shark. I´m eating a shark. Take that, Jaws.





No comments:

Post a Comment